STRAWBERRY AND WATERMELON COOLER
1 cup watermelon (only the red part),
1 cup of strawberry,
1 tsp of sugar and
few ice cubes.
Put all the above ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Serve chilled.
I would like to take these opportunity to thanks my friends Padma of Padma's recipe and Ganga of My favourite foods who have passed me these lovely awards and tagged me :) Thanks guys . I am really honoured and happy too ;-)
Now the answers to those questions...
1.what is your current obsession?
Blogging and applying Henna.
2. What are you wearing today?
3. What’s for dinner?
Biryani and raita.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
They both are sweet and talented friends and they have lovely blogs with wonderful recipe :)
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cotton clothes and a bottle of cold water.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
On an Europe tour.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Spanish and french.
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
My parents..It been almost 2 years :(
12. What is your favorite colour?
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My wedding dress
14. What is your dream job?
15. What’s your favourite magazine?
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Shopping....... shopping and........only shopping.
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Too much makeup and very tight fitting clothes.
18. Who are your style icons?
19. Describe your personal style?
Simple and natural.
21. What are your favourite movies?
I don't like watching movies.
22. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Be natural as much as possible, dress according to comfort and try to use matching handbag/purse and sandals :)
23. Coffee or tea?
Neither coffee nor tea.
24. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I just try to think of all the good thing GOD has given me and thank him for that. And just seeing the cute and innocent smile at my son's face cheers me up.
25. What is the meaning of your name?
Victorious, successful , and winner
26. Which other blogs you love visiting?
All food blog.
27. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
28. Favorite Season?
29.Which is your dream destination?
30. Who inspired you to start a blog?
My question: Which is your favorite international cuisine ?
The rules are:
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
I want to pass these awards and tags to these people. Please accept these awards .
Shaista Tabrez of Mixcalculations
Katy of Food for hungry soul,
Rebecca of chow and chatter,
Sangi of simply delicious,
Shabs Shab's cuisine,
Shanti of Shanti krishnakumar's cookbook
Urmi of khana masala,
Pooja of My experience of cooking,
Paritha of Paritha's world and
Carrie of cooking with Carrie.