Wednesday 5 August 2009

Strawberry and watermelon cooler

STRAWBERRY AND WATERMELON COOLER

Ingredients:
1 cup watermelon (only the red part),
1 cup of strawberry,
1 tsp of sugar and
few ice cubes.

Method:
Put all the above ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Serve chilled.

I would like to take these opportunity to thanks my friends Padma of Padma's recipe and Ganga of My favourite foods who have passed me these lovely awards and tagged me :) Thanks guys . I am really honoured and happy too ;-)



and

and


Now the answers to those questions...

1.what is your current obsession?
Blogging and applying Henna.

2. What are you wearing today?
Salwar kameez

3. What’s for dinner?
Biryani and raita.

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Handbag

5. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing really.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
They both are sweet and talented friends and they have lovely blogs with wonderful recipe :)

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
In India.

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cotton clothes and a bottle of cold water.

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
On an Europe tour.

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Spanish and french.

11. Who do you want to meet right now?
My parents..It been almost 2 years :(

12. What is your favorite colour?
Baby pink.

13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My wedding dress

14. What is your dream job?
hmmmm.....nothing.

15. What’s your favourite magazine?
Food magazines.

16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Shopping....... shopping and........only shopping.

17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Too much makeup and very tight fitting clothes.

18. Who are your style icons?
None.

19. Describe your personal style?
Simple and natural.

21. What are your favourite movies?
I don't like watching movies.

22. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Be natural as much as possible, dress according to comfort and try to use matching handbag/purse and sandals :)

23. Coffee or tea?
Neither coffee nor tea.

24. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I just try to think of all the good thing GOD has given me and thank him for that. And just seeing the cute and innocent smile at my son's face cheers me up.

25. What is the meaning of your name?
Victorious, successful , and winner

26. Which other blogs you love visiting?
All food blog.

27. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Rasmalai.

28. Favorite Season?
Fall.

29.Which is your dream destination?
Switzerland.

30. Who inspired you to start a blog?
My Hubby.

My question: Which is your favorite international cuisine ?

The rules are:
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.

I want to pass these awards and tags to these people. Please accept these awards .

Shaista Tabrez of Mixcalculations
Katy of Food for hungry soul,
Rebecca of chow and chatter,
Sangi of simply delicious,
Shabs Shab's cuisine,
Shanti of Shanti krishnakumar's cookbook
Urmi of khana masala,
Pooja of My experience of cooking,
Paritha of Paritha's world and
Carrie of cooking with Carrie.

13 comments:

Urmi said...

Thank you very much for your award.
I liked this strawberry and watermelon cooler recipe as both are my favourite.I will try it surely.

Carrie said...

Fazia, thank you so much for the award! I love your blog! Your strawberry watermelon cooler looks amazing!!! Have you posted a recipe for Rasmalai? I want to see what this dessert is!!

Faiza Ali said...

Yes, carrie I have already posted the recipe. Rasmalai is an Indian sweet,Which is traditionally made after curdling the milk, But I have posted a quickie method of making this yummy dessert.

Sailaja Damodaran said...

congrats...nice summer drink

Anonymous said...

Congrats on ur well desrved award Faiza dear
wishing to get more and more!
Thank u sooo much for thinking of me...
simple and tasty recipe...will try it soon

Sanghi said...

Yummmy delight aysha!

Science Bloggers Association said...

Nice Blog. Congrats.
-Zakir Ali ‘Rajnish’
{ Secretary-TSALIIM & SBAI }
[Editor- Children’s Poem & Adult’s Poem]

Prasukitchen.blogspot.com said...

congrats dear u really deserve it ...

Ann said...

COngrats dear and very interesting to read meme :)

Katy ~ said...

I am so happy for your awards; they are well earned and deserved. I come here and love all your pictures and foods and I learn new ideas. I feel as if I have made a Friend through the sharing of our foods and recipes and I cherish these times.

My dear, I long ago I chose not to participate in the awards activities. I so cherish ALL my followers and also the bloggers of the sites I visit. I cannot choose one over another because each of you brings something unique and wonderful and special to my table and to my heart.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I shall treasure your kindness.

{{Hugs}}

Parita said...

Congratulations for the awards dear! Thank u so much to share the same with me :) Ras malai is mz fav too :) ok reading of it m craving for one now :(

Pooja said...

Congrats on the awards! It was an interesting read! And thanks so much for passing to me. I feel so happy! Since I'm quite busy this week I'll not be able to blog so I'll pick up the awards as soon as I resume blogging :) Thanks a lot!

Unknown said...

I love this cool melon drink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails