The Kreative Blogger Award comes with some rules:-
- You must thank the person who has given you the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other Kreativ bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
1. I am 23 years old, happily married from 4 1/2 years :) and mother of a 2 year old. And I love to cook for my husband and my son.
2. I am very very talkative. People around me never get bored ;) Or should I say they get bored of my talking so much ;-) I don't make friends easily :( But, I must admit that I have made many friends here :)
3. I am half Keralite and half Bangalorean. But, I am born and brought up in Bangalore.
4. I am crazy about collecting recipes. I started collecting recipes from age 14. Whenever i used to see recipes in newspaper or any magazine, I used to write the recipe in my book and stick the picture of that recipe to my book. Thus, I have many books like this and lost many more when moving from US to UK :(
5. I am not a big foodie .I eat everything except KARELA .But, I love cooking very very much. Right now I have this craze about learning international cuisines :)
6.I like learning new languages. Right now I know to speak and understand these- Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam, Kannada, Arabic, English(US and UK) and very little bit of Tamil.
7. I love traveling and sight seeing. I have visited many states in US, while living there. And my dream destination is Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Italy, Paris and the list goes on...But, I miss my INDIA very much :( No place in the world can be more beautiful than your homeland.
Wish I had an option of nominating all my friend here. Because I really love so many blogs. But I can nominate only 7. So..my nominations for this award:
1.Akal of Akal's saappadu
2.Lubna of Yummy food
3.Divya Vikram of Dil se
4.Suchitra of Simple Indian food
5.Humaira of Humaira's food passion
6. Divya Kudua of Easy cooking
7 .Noor of Ya Salam Cooking
Congrats on your award Faiza and was nice reading few lines about you... good to know that you are also from Bangalore just like me ;)
Congrats on your award! Feels great to know about you. And reg: #7, wherever we go/seetle down, nothing is precious than our homeland right?!
congrats on your award, your food looks lovely will follow too lol
Congrats on ur award and i am glad to know abt u:)
You are so interesting. I enjoyed learning more about you. And to be fluent in so many languages~that is a gift of the spirit.
Congrats on your award dear :) and I believe that is your kid in that profile pic.. OMG!! super cute and adortable. My hugs to that baby.
u have an award in my blog dear
Hey Faiza..congrats on your award and thanks a lot for passing it on to me..;)
The tag was a pleasure to read.Never knew you were half Keralite..appo Malayalam ariyam alle..:)??
Congrats on your award Faisa..hope thats goin to encourage you lots..happy to know much about you..thnaks
Congratulations on ur first award..Wishing u all the best for many more awards and thanks for passing it on to me
Congrats Faiza ali..!
Thanks Padma, Happy to know that u too r from Bangalore.
Thanks a lot Pooja, and yup whereever we go nothing can be better than our own country :)
thanks a lot Chow and Chatter for joining in..
Thank u Nithya for dropping on my blog :)
Thank you soo much Katy :) Thats sooo nice and sweet of you. Even I love your blog very much.
Thanks Ayesha for considering me worthy for this award.Thank you sooo much dear.
Thanks Ann, and yup thats my son in my profile pic. And I am blessed to have a cute kid like him..This is an old pic (when he was 7 months old) Now he is 2 year old :)I will surely give him a hug from you :)
Thanks Divya, Yup I am half keralite. And no one here knows it, coz I have not posted even a single kerala recipe here on my blog :( right? Malayalam arriyum :)
Thanks Ann and Suchitra :)
Thanks sanghi :)
Congrats on the award and nice to read more abt u.
Congrats.I'm amazed you can understand so many languages :D
Congrats on ur award dear. U deserve more. Enjoyed reading about u. That too ur spirit to learn languages and cooking skills astonishes me a lot.
Thank you so much for the award :). I am late picking mine up but I just saw it sorry :(. You wanna come to Saudi I read well come on over and we will have some tea :), lol..
Thanks I love my award :)
Thanks Smitha, Yasmeen and Viki for all the lovely words :)
Sure Noor, will definitely drop in for some tea, whenever I come to Saudi Arabia... inshallah ;)
Congratulations for this lovely award and thank you very much for sharing it with me; I appreciate that very much! I couldn't reply earlier as I was away for holidays :)
Post a Comment