Wednesday 29 July 2009

My first Award :D

Sangi of SIMPLY DELICIOUS , Shanthi of Shanthi's krishnakumar's cookbook , Ayesha of Life today and Arti Agarwal of Breakfast to Dinner have nominated me for this lovely Kreativ Blogger award, which is my 1st award. I thank you all for appreciating my work and for encouraging me to do much better next time. This award will always be special and close to my heart :)

The Kreative Blogger Award comes with some rules:-

  1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
  2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
  4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ bloggers.
  6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Now for the seven things that you might find interesting about me :-

1. I am 23 years old, happily married from 4 1/2 years :) and mother of a 2 year old. And I love to cook for my husband and my son.

2. I am very very talkative. People around me never get bored ;) Or should I say they get bored of my talking so much ;-) I don't make friends easily :( But, I must admit that I have made many friends here :)

3. I am half Keralite and half Bangalorean. But, I am born and brought up in Bangalore.

4.
I am crazy about collecting recipes. I started collecting recipes from age 14. Whenever i used to see recipes in newspaper or any magazine, I used to write the recipe in my book and stick the picture of that recipe to my book. Thus, I have many books like this and lost many more when moving from US to UK :(

5.
I am not a big foodie .I eat everything except KARELA .But, I love cooking very very much. Right now I have this craze about learning international cuisines :)

6.
I like learning new languages. Right now I know to speak and understand these- Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam, Kannada, Arabic, English(US and UK) and very little bit of Tamil.

7.
I love traveling and sight seeing. I have visited many states in US, while living there. And my dream destination is Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Italy, Paris and the list goes on...But, I miss my INDIA very much :( No place in the world can be more beautiful than your homeland.

Wish I had an option of nominating all my friend here. Because I really love so many blogs. But I can nominate only 7. So..
my nominations for this award:

1.Akal of Akal's saappadu
2.Lubna of Yummy food
3.Divya Vikram of Dil se
4.Suchitra of Simple Indian food
5.Humaira of Humaira's food passion
6. Divya Kudua of Easy cooking
7 .Noor of Ya Salam Cooking


20 comments:

Padma said...

Congrats on your award Faiza and was nice reading few lines about you... good to know that you are also from Bangalore just like me ;)

Pooja said...

Congrats on your award! Feels great to know about you. And reg: #7, wherever we go/seetle down, nothing is precious than our homeland right?!

chow and chatter said...

congrats on your award, your food looks lovely will follow too lol

Nithya Praveen said...

Congrats on ur award and i am glad to know abt u:)

Katy ~ said...

Well deserved!

You are so interesting. I enjoyed learning more about you. And to be fluent in so many languages~that is a gift of the spirit.

Ann said...

Congrats on your award dear :) and I believe that is your kid in that profile pic.. OMG!! super cute and adortable. My hugs to that baby.

ashsdelicacies.blogspot.ca said...

u have an award in my blog dear

Divya Kudua said...

Hey Faiza..congrats on your award and thanks a lot for passing it on to me..;)

The tag was a pleasure to read.Never knew you were half Keralite..appo Malayalam ariyam alle..:)??

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award Faisa..hope thats goin to encourage you lots..happy to know much about you..thnaks

EC said...

Congratulations on ur first award..Wishing u all the best for many more awards and thanks for passing it on to me

Sanghi said...

Congrats Faiza ali..!

Faiza Ali said...

Thanks Padma, Happy to know that u too r from Bangalore.

Thanks a lot Pooja, and yup whereever we go nothing can be better than our own country :)

thanks a lot Chow and Chatter for joining in..

Thank u Nithya for dropping on my blog :)

Thank you soo much Katy :) Thats sooo nice and sweet of you. Even I love your blog very much.

Thanks Ayesha for considering me worthy for this award.Thank you sooo much dear.

Faiza Ali said...

Thanks Ann, and yup thats my son in my profile pic. And I am blessed to have a cute kid like him..This is an old pic (when he was 7 months old) Now he is 2 year old :)I will surely give him a hug from you :)

Thanks Divya, Yup I am half keralite. And no one here knows it, coz I have not posted even a single kerala recipe here on my blog :( right? Malayalam arriyum :)

Thanks Ann and Suchitra :)

Faiza Ali said...

Thanks sanghi :)

saffronapron.blogspot.com said...

Congrats on the award and nice to read more abt u.

Yasmeen said...

Congrats.I'm amazed you can understand so many languages :D

Vikis Kitchen said...

Congrats on ur award dear. U deserve more. Enjoyed reading about u. That too ur spirit to learn languages and cooking skills astonishes me a lot.

Noor said...

Thank you so much for the award :). I am late picking mine up but I just saw it sorry :(. You wanna come to Saudi I read well come on over and we will have some tea :), lol..

Thanks I love my award :)

Faiza Ali said...

Thanks Smitha, Yasmeen and Viki for all the lovely words :)

Sure Noor, will definitely drop in for some tea, whenever I come to Saudi Arabia... inshallah ;)

gtyuk said...

Dear Faiza,

Congratulations for this lovely award and thank you very much for sharing it with me; I appreciate that very much! I couldn't reply earlier as I was away for holidays :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails