Thursday 1 October 2009

Hi friends,

First of all I would like to thank all my friend for their Eid wishes. That was so sweet of you all to wish me, even when I was away from blogging for few weeks. I was very busy during Ramadhan and even after Eid, so was no able to respond to the comments. I thank you all again for the lovely comments.
And I would also apologize for not visiting your blogs regularly. I know I have missed many many yummy and delicious posts in these 3 weeks. But I will be back tomorrow to peep into all my favorite blogs and to catch up on all the missed posts :)
Missed bogging so so much because I have made so many good friends here(through blogging). Missed you all very much.

12 comments:

Pari Vasisht said...

Welcome back to this addictive world of blogging dear. Hope you have rested well after your hectic Ramadan month.

Pavithra Elangovan said...

U r welcome dearie,.,

Priya Suresh said...

We too missed ur delicious dishes Faiza, hope u had a great time dear..Come back with a bang..

Katy ~ said...

You have been missed; I have been thinking of you and hope that you are your family are well. I look forward to seeing you here and to your delicious food.

Sandhya Hariharan said...

Hiee Faiza....
Missed your posts.. you are first among my blogger friends...
Hope you had a fab celebration.

Muneeba said...

Can't wait to see you back in action ... Ramadan really flew by, huh??

Sarah Naveen said...

really missed ur yummy treats dea..!!!
hope u had a wonderful time ,though days were busy..

chow and chatter said...

happy Eid look forward to your return

Unknown said...

Happy to hear u r back!!!I am one of your latest blog reader and am absolutely smitten by your work...so am early waiting to see u again with new innovative recipes..Happy blogging!!!!

Abhilash Pillai said...

waiting for your awsome recipes as always...

Shabs.. said...

Welcome back faiza....
U are hitting with wonderful recipes....I love arabic recipes and i try to keep them authentic cos i like it that way, apart from addinbg some red chillies or green chicllies to add some spice....I have had mansaf back in UAE and the taste is so very different from other arabic rice dishes...Good going...

I am also not being able to comment here regularly cos my IE doesnt work properly, and my little son hates it when i sit on computer...But i check ur posts regularly.....good work, keep going..!!
Hugs,
shab..

Sreelekha Sumesh said...

Hi Faiza,

Such a lovely blog.Very different recipes.Nice work.keep going..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails